Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Saturday, September 11

Breaking Up is such a Party Pooper

Right now I'm feeling pretty damn depressed. It's all because I heard Ex talk about his trip to New Orleans with Her to the architects who are renovating his apartment. No...it's because I heard Ex whisper to the architects not to talk about his trip to New Orleans in front of me. In was in that moment that I felt totally humiliated. It didn't help that he was flirting with the female architect and she was loving every moment of it.

I thought I would go out, then. Just get the hell out of the apartment, but I forgot my cell phone. I came back up to get it, and he was already on the phone with Her. He didn't even pretend to stop talking when I came in. I left, got about five blocks, and realized that all I wanted to do was curl up on my bed and cry...and post. So I turned around and came home. He was still on the phone with Her. He probably still is.

This is the same man who stayed by my side all day yesterday and took care of me.

So, is the fact that my mood can fall so fast mean that the moments I feel good aren't real? Am I just kidding myself that I'm going to be okay? Because all I want to do is cry...I want to curl up in Ex's arms and cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home