Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Thursday, September 30

Public Service Announcement for My Blog

This is will be my first post that doesn't have to do with Ex or me dealing with Ex. Thrilling!

I'm finally starting to get comments on my blog. It's very exciting. I just wanted to let those that wanted to comment know that they don't have to create a blog to write me a comment. You can always post anonymously, and it will be seen.

Please keep sending me your thoughtful comments. By that I don't mean that they have to be polite, but you do have to think about them before you post them. Goodness knows I think about these posts...it's the least you can do.

Addendum: In response to a comment that asked what I meant by "thoughtful," let me give you an example of what isn't thoughtful. I had to delete a comment that was an advertisement for ipods. That's not very thoughtful. Basically, anything other than advertisements are thoughtful.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Larry D. Lyons II said…

    yes, there is quite a bit of ex obsessing... but to each her own.
    in other world news, i come to lavish you with praise for listing Paradise amongst your fav books. its my favorite novel of all time, and i'm always eager to engage the faithful few who made it through.

    cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home