Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Sunday, September 26

How I Know I'm Not Over Ex

Even though every day I gain strength and distance, this is how I know that I'm not fully over Ex.
  1. I just came home from a night of clubbing at a really great place.
  2. I wore low rise, tight jeans and I looked great.
  3. I wore a backless, low cut, black top without a bra and looked even greater.
  4. I danced with a bunch of men, one of which offered to make me dinner.
  5. I had a wonderful time.
  6. I watched a dancing couple that seemed so comfortable with each other, and I longed for that for me.

The interesting thing is...as I imagined myself in the woman's place, I didn't have a clear image of who my dancing partner was. The only thing that was clear was that it wasn't Ex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home