Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Thursday, December 23

Ex Has a Website

Long time no talk to. I said that I would print out this blog and then remove it...but I haven't. I like to read old posts to remind myself of the pain whenever I feel twinges of Ex. Maybe I will destroy it for New Year's.

Like today. I found out that Ex has set up a website for his new business. He didn't tell me that directly of course, I just noticed his email had a new address. His website was something that I would have known about once upon a time. That is something I would have helped him do.

My life is moving on at quite a quick clip. More about that in another post. But aren't I greedy? The fact that his life is doing the same makes me want to reach out to him.

I don't love him anymore, but sometimes I miss him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home