Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Sunday, October 24

The Best Show on Television

It seems like every major event between Ex and I happens on a Sunday. That's why I am so glad that the most uplifting, positive show on TV comes on Sundays at 8:00pm. It's the only reality show that doesn't try to bring out the worst in people, but the best.

"Extreme Makeover Home Edition" finds deserving people all over the country and completely renovates their homes in one week. Sometimes they just knock down a house and start over in one week. There are families that have adopted seven brothers and sisters after the death of their parents, a woman who works with disabled people. They recreated a house for a family who has a daughter that's allergic to the sun. And next week, they're coming to New York to renovate a house left in shambles by a crooked contractor.

This show always makes me feel good...always. I cry and laugh and relish in how cute Ty Pennington is. And it always reminds me that karma is real. Sending out positivity into the world always brings it back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home