Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Wednesday, October 20

Too Busy to Deal with Ex

How refreshing!

I found out that my mortgage was approved for the apartment I'm buying, so now the purchase is really official. The closing is supposed to be in a week and a half, so I have that much time to confirm the closing date, schedule the walk-through of the new apartment, pack, find movers, get my stuff out of storage and move it all down to Brooklyn. Ex wants me out of the apartment the weekend of the closing. I don't even want to get into the reasons for that.

So I won't have time to really process Ex for a while. I'm sure that when I move out, I'm going to feel a whole new kind of pain. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

In the meantime, until I move, here's what will be happening:

  • I will keep going to my new job and loving it. It will remain very challenging, but I will still love it.
  • I will be no where near ready to think about the existence of men on the Earth.
  • I will continue reading He's Just Not That Into You, which I started today. It's really funny.
  • I will be running for fun and exercise again. I will still have the urge to run 10 miles, but know my body isn't ready for that yet.
  • I will continue remembering songs I want to download from iTunes. Anyone remember "Move This" by Technotronic? I heard it on the radio today and I'm so excited to download it!

And that's about it. I'm looking forward to having a one-track mind on my house for a while.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home