Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Saturday, October 30

I'm Exhausted

As of 4:00 pm yesterday, I am officially a homeowner. I spent all afternoon Friday running around, going to the bank, walking through the apartment again, eventually ending up at the seller's attorney's office.

I cried when it was all over. People who know me know that this makes complete sense.

I called Ex because he'd be so instrumental in me getting here...and he barely said congratulations. He was preparing for his college's homecoming events. I'm positive that he's with Her.

I'm writing this down, so that I can remember that I said this: Britt, stop talking to him. He does nothing but disappoint me.

This roller coaster called Ex is getting extremely boring. And it's making me tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home