Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Sunday, December 26

Goodbye...Take Two

I posted on my blog after I said I was done. I did it primarily because someone wrote a flattering comment asking me to come back. Who doesn't want to hear that a complete stranger is seeking you out on the Web and doesn't want to stalk you?

But I don't think that I can come back. I started this blog for a specific purpose and I've attained my goal. Ex no longer takes up space in my life. He will always be a part of my memory and time will tell if he becomes part of my life in another capacity. But I've truly exorcised his demon. I rarely talk to him. I never see him. I'm dating a great guy who is SO not Ex. I'm madly in love with my new apartment and I'm happy about it. I'm in such a good place, I've ended my relationship with my therapist. Next month will be my last month with her.

I just don't see the need for this anymore. Maybe someday I'll start another blog with a different goal...but I'm done with this one.

So sorry to tease you with the promise of more posts, but there really isn't any more to say.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Simmans (Czolgosz) said…

    Yeah, and come to my Blog too.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Single Ma said…

    I'm happy to hear that you were able to exercise those demons. Good for you! I agree, it's time to move on...

    Create another blog and show off the new you! Keep hanging out with us in the blogosphere.

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey!!

    It's so good to hear your wounds have healed and I am very happy for you!!!

    Wish you all the best life can give you and keep up the good work cause I truly believe you are a good person who deserves the best!!

    Brenda Rodriguez
    Juarez, Mexico

     

Post a Comment

<< Home