Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Wednesday, September 15

The Key to My Salvation

I have found it! Yes, yes...I'm still reading What the Buddha Taught and I've started meditating more often, but an article in today's Washington Post and the book it references is going to be the true key to transcending this Hell I'm in.

Every woman:

  • who has tried to explain away totally unacceptable behavior just to keep a man around,
  • who has given guys nothing but the benefit of the doubt,
  • who truly believes that men are deeper than they know,
needs to read this article and buy this book.

My friend has always said that when a man is into you, he pursues you. I always thought she was just being bitter, but I'm coming around to her way of thinking. Does that mean I'm becoming bitter? Who cares? I'm feeling better about things right now! Not only will they pursue you, but they will make sacrifices to be with you. They will stop sleeping around, they will go out of their way to make you happy, they will not pursue other relationships while still in a relationship with you.

If they don't adjust for you in any way, then there is no point in pining for them because "they're just not into you."

This will be my new mantra.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home