Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Saturday, September 11

The Thing that Upsets Me the Most

It's Her. I have realized a pattern. The thing that will always get me to crying, the thing that makes me soooo mad is Her. The fact that Her exists. The fact that he calls Her, that he's seen Her and is probably planning on seeing Her again.

That he loves Her.

Like right now, I'm crying profusely just writing this post.

"Ex and I are no longer in a relationship. We are not going to spend our lives together." That statement makes my heart hurt and makes me frown.

"Ex has begun a relationship with Her, an insecure bitch who doesn't mind taking someone's sloppy seconds. Her gets to share her life with Ex." This statement puts me in a tailspin everytime.

Is this because I have no control over Her? Is this because the presence of Her makes me a fool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home