Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Sunday, September 12

An Update on Her

I've learned more about Her.

Ex dated Her last summer when he was away for work (the same work thing that took him away this summer). Because we had just started dating when he went away last year, we instituted a "don't ask, don't tell" policy regarding dating other people.

He contacted Her a few times when he came back to New York.

He made a decision that he didn't want me anymore on a Sunday. He emailed Her that day. If he had his druthers, he would have pursued something with Her for the last three weeks of his time away and wouldn't have told me that we were broken up until he came back.

It didn't work that way...luckily. (See Once Upon a Time...)

Ex finally admitted that he fucked up, and he asked me what good does it do me to hear that. I am still shocked that he had the nerve to ask me that question, but have to wonder...what good does it do? What is the point of knowing all this? To prove that Ex's an asshole? Done. But if I'm not willing to accept that and act accordingly, then what's the point of proving he's an asshole?

I need to let go of Her. Her presence in my life is destroying me. I am literally going crazy trying to figure this out. I'm going to turn into my friend who ended up internet stalking the woman who ruined her marriage.

I am going to throw up again I am in so much pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home