Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Sunday, September 12

To-Do List

  1. Get angry at Ex...if only for a little while. I need to get over the hump of still wanting him and anger will help me do that.
  2. Reconnect with my Buddhist practice. About a year ago, I left my Buddhist practice because the sect that I had grown up with no longer fed my spiritual needs. (That story is for another post entirely.) I have dabbled in other forms, primarily Zen, but haven't practiced consistently in quite a while. I need to reconnect with my spiritual center. I think that is part of the reason why I feel so schizophrenic. And why I'm so easily thrown by the idea of Her.
  3. Focus on why this relationship didn't work. If I do that, I will miss it less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home