Britt's Place

Just a place for me to work Ex out of my system.

Tuesday, October 19

Rejected!

The friend that I've been flirting with for the past two weeks dumped me!
:( That's not actually true...he's decided to embark on a committed relationship and doesn't think it's appropriate to continue our email flirtation. Which was getting pretty racy, by the way.

I know that this isn't a rejection of me...I didn't put myself out there to be rejected. It's just bad timing. But it's bad timing on more front than one. This whole flirtation thing was supposed to make me feel good, not be another notch on the ole "dumped belt."

Oh well. Just another sign I'm am so not ready for anything serious with any guy. And at least I'm taking care of myself. The friend asked if we could have dinner this week and I honestly told him that I don't think I would be much fun this week. Maybe another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home